Friday, October 7, 2011

The Whitmore-Scott Wedding

I was honored when a dear friend asked me to make invitations for their upcoming wedding.  I was excited they asked me, but a little scared because I felt like wedding invitations were outside my comfort zone.  Needless to say, I only had a couple of weeks to get them done.  The first week was spent asking the bride questions to get a feel for the wedding and next week was getting them done.  


Their wedding color was called Passion.  In lamest terms, pink and purple.  So here I was in the craft stores with a swatch trying to find cardstock and ribbon to match their colors.  Finally, I found something that would work!





And just because, a picture of the bridal party.  Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Scott.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment