Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Introducing Eventfully Yours!

My name is Shashonda.  I am a mother to a 2 year old daughter and a wife to a loving husband. By day, I am a chemist, but my passion for crafting and event planning was magnified after the birth my daughter.   My wonderful husband saw tremendous potential in me and encouraged me to act on it. Hence, the birth of Eventfully Yours.

I know your initial thought is that chemistry and event planning are at opposite ends of the spectrum.  However, you will be amazed with the commonalities.  These include detail oriented, inventive, and quality work.
·         Detail oriented.
A lot of my work as a chemist involves chemical reactions.  Some that are not followed correctly can lead to some dangerous results.  So it is important to pay attention to detail.  This is also true as an event planner.  Attention to detail is what sets your events apart from others.    
·         Inventive.
Chemistry requires good background knowledge of the subject and a little inventive thinking. My work will often lead to unique and untested ideas, the creation and success of which can give a chemist a reputable name. Some of the best chemists are the ones who do not stick exactly to the text book and try out some experiments of their own.  As an event planner, innovative ideas and creativity is needed to make sure every event is unique and no two events are alike.
·         Quality Work.
As a chemist in the pharmaceutical industry, I have to make sure that the drugs I test meet certain specifications to make sure it is safe for use by the consumers.  Event planners alike have to provide quality work to have continued success. 
Who is Eventfully Yours?  Eventfully Yours is an event planning services that can do as much or as little as you need.  We can plan your event from start to finish or we can just simply style your event.  Event styling is where we craft eventful details which can range from handcrafted invitations to banners to centerpieces.  We specialize in children’s parties, however, our creative décor and eventful details will enhance the look of any event. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment