Monday, October 17, 2011

Our Little Ladybug!

If you read my first blog you know that after the birth of my sweet baby girl Alaya, my interest in paper crafting magnified.  Alaya's 1st birthday was my first big event for her.  The invitations set the tone and read:

She's cute and sweet and so much fun.
Our Little Lady is turning 1!
 

Here is the ladybug invitation closed all 25 of them:



And a quick picture of the ladybug favor bags as I was making them:



And the special ladybug bug cake/cupcakes made by Anshalica of Destiny's Delights http://www.destinysdelightscakes.com/ 



And of course, I can't leave with showing you some pictures of our ladybug Alaya.  The pictures were taken by Christy of betrueimagedesign.com





Aww, she has grown so much.  Where has the time gone!

  


No comments:

Post a Comment