Sunday, November 13, 2011

Monkey See, Monkey Do!

My god-daughter, Zylice, is turning 9 on November 30th.  This year her mother said that she was having a "small" party. Well her "small" party venue is Monkey Joe's.  When I asked what she wanted to do with her invitations, her only specification was that she wanted them to be pink, black, and white.  She didn't have a specific theme this year so I thought I would play off the place where she was having the party, Monkey Joe's.



I needed to get these done quick so she could pass them out ASAP.  I decided to go with a simple square invitation.  I added dimension with the 9 and the monkey by popping them off the page.  And off, a monkey isn't black and pink, but I thought with would bring a little creativity if I kept the color scheme as Zylice requested.  Gotta love a girlie girl!

All in all, I think the invitations turned out very cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment